Contents and Liability Insurances

Home » Rental Guide » Additional Deliveries and Services » Contents and Liability Insurances

Contents and Liability Insurances

Especially in student houses, burglars can easily find expensive good, such as smartphones, laptops, and televisions. A burglar can easily steel goods for more than thousand euros in one student house. For this reason, it is required to have a contents insurance, before you will rent a property at Gruno Verhuur. This insurance will cover stolen goods, but also fire, water, and smoke damages. 

At the same time, a liability insurance is required at Gruno Verhuur. This insurance will cover all the costs you cause, like personal injury. When a pipeline is broken and it causes damages at your neighbours, your insurance will cover these costs. Even when a roof tile blows away and hits a person, you can use this insurance to cover the costs.

Not every insurance supplier will cover the same costs. So, before you apply for one, read all the requirements carefully.

In connection with the coronavirus we have taken a number of precautions. Coronavirus precautions

Compare Listings

Title Price Status Type Area Purpose Bedrooms Bathrooms