Application Municipality of Groningen

Home » Rental Guide » I Want to Rent » Application Municipality of Groningen

Application Municipality of Groningen

If you want to move to Groningen, you have to enroll yourself at the Municipality of Groningen. This is the same for international and national students. International students who will stay longer than 4 months in the Netherlands, have to enroll themselves in the personal record database within 5 days after their arrival. Even when you will stay less than four months, you have to enroll yourself in the non-residents database.

International student need to register themself in person at the Municipality in Groningen. Here are the requirements of the Municipality:

  • You need an address in Groningen and will spend at least 4 of the next 6 months in the Netherlands.
  • Your nationality is one of the other member of the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA), or from Switzerland.
  • If you have another nationality you will need a valid residence permit or a proof (sticker or letter) from the Immigration- and Naturalisation Service (IND) you have applied.

Before you move to the Netherlands, please carefully read all the requirements and steps of the Municipality. If you move to Groningen, you will find more information here

Compare Listings

Title Price Status Type Area Purpose Bedrooms Bathrooms